The mastering is done from digital files or from our Studer J37 tube tape recorder (see Studer J37 Transfer option).
- Neve V3 two channels: preamp, compress/gate, full parametric eq.
- Tube mixing desk 8 / 4 / 2 (1964): Power10 Pms8010, 8 Telefunken preamps / eq’s baxandall.
-Compress/ limit Tube:
- ADL stereo C/L 1500 (Clone Teletronix La2A).
- Manley Vary Mu.
- Klark Technik EQP1 Tube (Pultec clone)*4
- Orban 642B 4 band full parametric stereo.
We are working on ProTools HD 10 converters.
Several masters will be made, CD format (16bits / 44Khtz), HD (original mix format) and vinyl (if necessary).
Mastering and/or transfer work is billed per minute of music mastered or transferred.
Please contact us for more information.